Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Reality..

My Dream is to be *that* put together Mama who always answers the door with confidence because she knows to the bottom of her perfectly paired soles, that her outfit is rockin!

A dream is a wish your heart makes....(who else will now have the song from Cinderella stuck in your head all night long..You're welcome ;)

My Reality?


I am home most every day all day long. Just me, My son, and Baby Girl. We go outside..to the backyard. To the front yard...to check the mail. And mayyybe if the "get everyone fed, teeth brushed, play-clothes on, shoes wiggled on, water bottles, teething toys, and the like" stars align we will all go for a walk around the neighborhood.

Would I love to walk around like this? (and have that skirt, that shirt, that belt, that purse, that jacket, THAT hair, and those architectural pillars..Ummm Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES, YES, yes)
Oh, and learn how to stand in that effortless
"I'm walking in a dream and have no idea there is a camera there" pose?
sigh....yes
Because this, folks, is my usual day-to-day attire (I'm so glad the Husbter loves me!)

(Oh, and yes, I really did work out, no posing here (That's true is every sense...sigh) Although, right after my Daughter was born I found myself changing out of my baggy pajama pants and into....baggy running pants. The difference? Social Acceptance! ha!)

Sorry folks, this is all I got!


No skirt, no shirt, no belt, no jacket, NO hair, no purse, no perfect pose,
no pillars....But I have this little guy (and a little gal), so I think I'm still ahead ha!

Are There Curious Minds Who Want to Know???
Shirt: My Mom (she got it from somewhere and gave it to me..I'm embarrassed to say its...miley cyrus...)
Work out pants: Old Navy. Ok, I will say, I do love these for working out. They suck me in and stay put when I moove and groove to my work out DVD.
Shoes: boring, uninspired, Saucony (but they fit my feet SO well I ignore the rest ;)

And there you have it...It's not glamorous, or trendy, or cool. But it's my life...on my not-so-put-together days. Hope you don't mind!

Until next time, Lots of Love!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I have Miley Cyrus things and I feel the exact same way!! And I love your "social acceptance" line...because it is so true! ;) I just wanted to stop by and let you know I nominated you for a Liebster award! You can check it out on my page :)

    Lindsey
    High Heels and Training Wheels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, SOO glad I am not the only one with some Miley Cyrus things lurking in my closets! And I don't know what a Liebster is...so I was heading your way before and now I'm even more excited ha!

      Delete