Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Chilly Park Day

SO...those triple digits our thermometer was nearing? Apparently Weather can't make up her mind because it's dropped back into the 60's. Brrrrrrrrrr! (Ok, go ahead, laugh....I'll wait..still going?....I know, I know, but my thin Southern Blood doesn't like anything under 70!)

We had already planned to go to the park, so we foraged ahead. (btw, am I the only one who really doesn't like playdates? Don't get me wrong, I love it for the kids...but I always end up feeling that it becomes "clique-ish", gossipy, and a Mother's Competition of when her child did such and such. I just don't have the time, or energy, for that kind of Nonsense. But....is it just me?)

My park attire was a take from this Stylish Mama. Ok, so I didn't do neon..or a vest..or..brown boots..or..really awesome sunnies...ok, seriously, what is wrong with me?! Ha! (I had glass star earring though, so maybe that's good enough?)
Glass star earrings, check! This face (that the Hubster laughed at) check!

Ok, I'm not sure why my scarf is twisted so Wonkey..but it is what it is.

Can I just say, I love dolman shirts. They are easy, drapey, and comfy!
And that was me at the Park!

For Curious Minds Who May Want to Know:
Scarf: BP (Nordstrom)
Shirt: Micheal Stars (Zulily deal!)
Jeans: Levi's skinny mid-rise.
Boots: White Mountain (Zulily deal!)
Necklace: Etsy
Earrings: Gift

I hope you are all having a GREAT Wednesday! I have a sick Baby Girl on my hands today, so this Mama will be doing lots of snuggling couch time.

Oh and remember those Purple Jeans? Yes, at first I thought I loved them. The color was GREAT! The material SO SOFT! But they seemed much MUCH lower rise than my cobalts. Seriously, it was Perma-Plumber Tush. So, back they went.

And I have to admit, after wearing those Levi's mid-rise all day, I think I am going to be sticking with the higher-rises from now on.

Any suggestions for good (affordable) higher-rise jean??

Until next time, Lots of Love!

Linking up with WIWWKeeping it CasualWhatever Wednesday, Wardrobe Wednesday and The Pleated Poppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment