Thursday, April 4, 2013

Friday Frump

Or Thursday...as the case may be. Yes, it has been *that* kind of a week. And I have TOTALLY failed Blog World.

But I am going to play the Busy Mommy Card. (Yes, I went there...but I know that I know that I know you understand!)

This weekend it is my goal to work on my Maxi Skirt AND Plum Jeans outfits (Ambitious, much? Sometimes) Mostly because my Photographer du Jour will be here (at this point I am pretty sure it's become obvious that I don't know how to work the self-timer on my camera...sigh)

But..would you like to see a few Random Outfits that have emerged Out of My Closet? Well, I don't hear any objections (maybe just crickets chirping ;)

This was my casual outfit meeting a friend for coffee.

I promise you, I don't wear these jeans every day. I know it looks like it. And you are probably tired of seeing them. But I am getting my Cost-per-Wear outta these jeans! (And I'm having fun pairing them differently :)
Me and The Wall...and the "I gotta use the Potty" Pose

Me, The Wall, and The Disjointed Hands in Pockets Pose
(Seriously, I have NO idea what do with my arms!)

This was a long necklace that I looped through to shorten,
I like how it worked!
And now how 'bout we get a little fancy-schmancy? Yes, I made the Hubster shoot these realquick while trying to get everyone ready for church one Sunday.
My son loves getting in on the action
(Ummm I promise you, he didn't go to church in his
(mismatched) jammies)

For those just wanting to see the accessories :)

Why yes, I am poised to spring into the Nutty Chaos
that is Sunday Morning ;)

And there you have it! I may have been in work-out clothes with my hair in a pulled-back pony all day today (and yesterday? and the day before? and....) but I like having proof that I can (sometimes try to) have it all together.

Oh and For Curious Minds Who May Want to Know:
Casual Outfit:
Jacket: Gap (ooollllllllddddddd....as in a decade old)
Yellow shirt: Anthro (Old)
Cobalt Skinnies: Express (I can see the sighs and eye rolls now at the sight of this repeat!)
Coral Sandals: Kmart
Necklace: Dillards

Fancy-Schmany:
Shirt: That ol' workhorse J. Crew Factory chambray shirt
Pencil Skirt: No. 2 Pencil Skirt, J. Crew
Belt: J. (wait for it) Crew (c/o Christmas Elves)
Shoes: Alfani (Best Purchase EVER! So comfy-I kid you not. And they go with everything!)
Bracelet: Africa (c/o my mom)

I'd love to hear  how you are wearing color for Spring! I am always in need of inspiration :)

Until next time, Lots of Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment