Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Oh Changes, They're A'Comin'

So, I just heard Here that Blogger is doing something that affects something else that changes who knows what..but that Google Reader will be going away...(not that I've ever understood Google Reader). Enter Bloglovin' (not that I understand Bloglovin').

Why must the Computer Guys wreak havoc on us all with these Shenanigans? Have they got nothing better to do? Huh, Computer Guys? You gotta pick on us Moms? Can't we all just leave Well Enough Alone? I'd be happy with that..it'd be like World Peace for Ignorant Computer Me. (Ok, maybe not quite that big, but I think you get my drift ;)

Ummmm Silver Lining? I have NO followers...yet?! (Please let this be a "yet" moment!) So, no confusion for Future Followers (Name it, Claim it? ha!).

So...while I figure out how to do this (perhaps with lots of grumbling and griping..perhaps. Yes.) I hope you'll hang with me!



Follow on Bloglovin

And just for the Hay of It..here's a recent outfit of mine. Not Today's, mind you. Today my Needs-To-Be-Washed Hair is pulled back in a pony and I'm still in Work-Out Clothes..total Frump!

But here's me on a Not-So-Frump Day..except my hair is STILL in a pony here...sigh.


Denim on Denim...it really is my New Love. Or maybe to be more specific It is Chambray on Denim. But it's all in the family, right?

(This shirt has been worth EVERY penny, it has become such a work horse!)

For Curious Minds Who May Want To Know:
Shirt: J.Crew Factory Here...Ok, but I totally did NOT pay that price. It must have been on sale at one point because I got mine for $40...so watch it if you don't want to pay that current price.
Jeans: Banana Republic (old)
Bracelet: Africa (c/o my mom :)
Shoes: Vince Camuto "Ellen" flat, in Ombre Leopard (c/o Christmas Elves..aka my Mother-in-Law!)

And yes, I'm back to posing in front of That Wall. Old habits die hard!

And P.S. Today the Maxi Skirt of My Dreams comes! I hope it doesn't disappoint. I'll keep you posted!

Until next time, Lots of Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment